Friday, November 13, 2009

my life in photographs

If you haven't noticed, there's a distinct lack of photographs I've actually taken in this blog. This is largely due to the fact that since my trip to the States I've been out of a camera. I plan to fix that next week, but in the meantime here is a short journey through my life in photos from the vaults.


At Mt Maunganui, one of my favourite places in the world.


The gorgeous dress I wore to the college ball.


Modelling some hilarious vintage clothing with Rosie and Claudia.


Hair modelling - I'm dead centre.


Dramatic pose-y photos with Camerin, my most dramatic, pose-y friend.


Camping at Bland Bay - it may be a bit bland, but it doesn't get much more kiwi than this.


New York City.


Me and the FAO Schwartz guy.


There was a frog exhibition at the Museum of Natural History.


Broghan and I in LA.


My gorgeous pets: Buddha (RIP), Zues the bearded dragon, Sultan the cat and Dash the mouse (she had two friends, Will and Mousey). I also have two budgies, Cleo and Pandora.


My old house.


View from my old house. (Click here for full size)


The view from my kitchen.


Being wee and cute in Alaska.


I love Estelle.


There'll hopefully be heaps more of my own photos in here when I finally deal with this camera situation, and organise my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hits