Tuesday, April 13, 2010

red bull and coffee week, aka nyds

National Youth Drama School 2010 was a blast! It was my first year there, but I'll definetly be back next year. I took one of the week-long options - directing theatre - certainly a lot to take in but I learned heaps. It's amazing being surrounded by so many young people who are just as passionate about the same sorts of things I am, it's inspiring and exciting. I must have been too busy to take photos or something, but here are some I've dug up from Facebook.


Singing the 'school song'


Chilling in Hastings before the big performance


The beautiful Hawkes Bay


Hawkes Bay Opera House, where we performed


My class directed and performed several scenes from Peter Shaffer's Amadeus


Circus Skills


Acting Voice


Stage Combat


Musical Theatre


All in all, an incredible week. Highly recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

hits